CEMETERIES ARE ON HOLY GROUND
Some Rules and Regulations:
- No burials/interments, digging without permit.
- No headstones, plaques, or other markers without permit.
- No transfer of graves, plots/lots to anyone, without permit.
- No flowerbeds beyond 12 in., or high plants that cover the front of memorial; no shrubs, trees, fences, decorations, filling in sunken graves, seeding, cutting grass, etc., without permit.
- April First of every year, mandatory clean up by families/friends of grave/plot sites.
- All grave/plotholders must keep Church Management informed of their current address.